Human Resource AssociateLocation: Makati City | Vacancies: 1 Apply To This Job Refer To A Friend
Provides general administrative support to the senior HR Head with regards to all transactional requirements for HR functions, particulary for Recruitment, HR system, Training and Development, Benefits and Helpdesk. She must also ensure proper documentation such as File 201, Disciplinary actions, Evaluations, Appraisals, Clearances and other employee database. Required to deliver standard reports as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s or College Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Filipino.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer literate.
- Preferably 1-4 years experience specialized in Human Resource or equivalent.
- With basic knowledge in the Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Conduct full spectrum of recruitment from sourcing, interviews, negotiations, job offer and on-boarding.
- Understand recruitment demands, skills and profiles within the area of responsibility handled.
- Tap and source active and passive candidates in the market through different sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Be accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruitment demands.
- Develop a reliable database for employees.
- Knowledgeable in manula & on-line transactions with regards to SSS, Philhealth and HMDF employee registrations.
- Must have basic knowledge in Labor Law.
- Other task that may be assigned.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume via email (email@example.com) or click the “Apply To This Job” button above. Please explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. For questions and inquiries please call us at or 0917-873-1498, (052) 742-2844 local 505.
Other Job Vacancies
- 1 Product Manager (Cosmetics) Makati City
Job Requirements Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any 4-year business related course. Experience in marketing and related fields gained from multinational company handling dermatology product is an advantage. Willing...
- 1 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Albay, Camarines Area, North & South Manila, Iloilo City, Cebu City, Cagayan De Oro City or Davao City
Job Requirements BA/BS from an accredited school with a focus in business or life science. With at least 1 year successful business to business or medical sales experience (non-pharma). Recent college graduate...
- 1 Regulatory Pharmacist Legazpi City
Job Requirements Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Pharmacy. Must have PRC License. With at least one (1) year regulatory work experience, with background on FDA regulation, GMP and...
- View All Available Jobs